Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2 Weeks...

Anna Beth had her 2 week check up today and they said she is GREAT!!

She is now up to 6lbs 11oz so she has regained all her lost weight and a little more. This puts her in the 10% for weight. She is in the 50 % for height at 19 3/4 and is in the 80% for head circumfrence at 14 3/4! (crazy how one and 1/4 cm can change it from 25 % to 80 %). I am not sure I am buying the % though!

She definitely has a cold (which has made the last couple of days VERY hard on mommy). He said I am doing everything correctly to help ease her discomfort and they checked her pulse oxygen levels and she is great so that was reassuring. Poor little thing also has clogged tear ducts so she has had a rough couple of days.

So I started this yesterday and am finishing it now and am so thankful to say Anna Beth's cold seems to finally be easing up! Of course, the MDO said I didn't have to wake her up to eat at night but the little stinker will gladly wake herself up every 3 hours at night but sleep all day if I let her. I am just thankful she slept in her cradle last night because she can finally breathe better!

Well, I am tired, I have clothes to put away and pre-pregnancy clothes to find as I inch closer to fitting into them again. Mommyhood is sure sleeply bliss...

Maybe I will just take a nap :)

Mia Grace - Around 2 weeks (only have a few pictures on this computer)






Anna Beth (around 2 weeks) and Mia Grace almost 23 months! I ADORE this picture!

No comments: