Monday, December 20, 2010

Remind Me....

Some days I feel overwhelmed.
Some days I am just a jerk to my husband.
Some days I feel like I just can't do anything right.
Some days I focus so much on what's not going right.
Then I see these sweet faces and remember God has blessed me beyond belief and I have so much to be grateful for.

Trials come and go but He is good all the time.

These moments are but a blink of an eye and I shall cherish each one, good, bad, crazy, stressful, tearful, joyful and all.

When I forget, remind me!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

beautiful. love the honesty. love you. thankful for god's grace to us when we have crummy days! :) good thing god can handle that!

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your honesty too! We all have those moments..and those days! Love you, love you!

Jay and Jamie Dalton said...

I'll remind you if you promise to remind me ... especially on those days when I'm even having a hard time getting my teeth brushed without one of them needing me. ;-) Your girls are gorgeous!